What to expect when you attend Music on Main’s “Music for the Winter Solstice:”
Music on Main looks forward to welcoming you back to our annual winter tradition! In order to safely welcome all music lovers, our safety measures err on the side of caution. Thank you in advance for helping everyone feel comfortable and safe as we learn to listen together again to live music!
– If you are feeling unwell, kindly stay home.
Let’s wear our masks when moving through shared spaces!
– You are required to wear your mask when moving through indoor common spaces like the lobby, restrooms, and the performance hall. Masks are required in all public indoor settings for all people born in 2016 or earlier (5+).
Q: Where will I sit?
A: You will be seated with your ticket group by ushers on a first-come, first-serve basis.
– Please check in with the box office to show your vaccine passport, and then wait in the lobby to be seated together.
– Each group will be seated approximately 2 metres from other audience members.
– Once in your seat, please remain in your seat until invited by an usher to leave.
Q: How long is the concert?
A: The concert is approximately 60 minutes long without intermission.
Q: Can I hang out with friends in the lobby?
A: Unfortunately not at this concert! Let’s all say hello to each other and talk about the music outside.
Q: How many people will be at the concert?
A: Music on Main’s “Music for the Winter Solstice” concerts will be capped at 75% of the venue. This will allow everyone to have physical space between audience members.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this challenging time as work together to bring music back to our stages.
You might also enjoy these events